Full Day Wine Tours in Orange
The Small Group Wine Touring specialists. Come and join James’ Vineyard Tours for a day’s Wine Tasting in Cool Climate Orange
Book Now for Easter 30 March to 2 April and F.O.O.D. Week 6 – 15 April
Full Day Wine Tours
Please join us on a full day tour of this wonderful wine region. As we specialise in small group wine tours we only use our 12 seater mini bus – just enough people to get to know one another during the day.
We pick up from your local accommodation between 10 and 10.30am and visit 4/5 of the local boutique vineyards.
Our stop for lunch will vary from a local restaurant at a vineyard to outdoor catering of warmer days. The lunch cost is not included in our tour price.
Your day with James’ Vineyard Tours
- Pick up from your Orange accommodation between 10.00 and 10.30am.
- Wine: During the day we will Visit 4 – 5 of the smaller Orange Cellar Doors, sampling different wines at each.
- There are 38 cellar doors and 60 vineyards in the Orange Wine Region and we choose those we visit from a selection of about 10 of these. The cellar doors and vineyards we visit, on any one day, will vary depending on opening hours and particular requests.
- Lunch is not included in our price as many visitors are either eating out in the evening or want to have a more substantial lunch and snack in the evening. Cost for lunch ranges from $15 – $35
- Farm Gate Visits the Orange area is not only known for its great wine but wonderful fresh produce as well. We will visit various farm gates depending on the season
- There are also opportunities to taste local olive oil products along the way.
- Return to your accommodation between 4.30 and 5.00 pm – in time for a nap before dinner.
- As we specialise in small group wine tours we only use a 12 seater mini bus – just enough people to get to know one another during the day.
Orange Wine Tasting