James Hunter Valley Vineyard Tours has three types of tours.
Our Tour Guides
You will most likely come across James or Adrienne and then to confuse things there is another Adrian. We are all very familiar with the Hunter area and committed to showing you the beautiful Hunter Valley
Wine tour pick ups are available from:
Full day wine tours
Your day with James’ Hunter Valley Wine and Vineyard Tours
- Pick you up from your Hunter Valley accommodationbetween10.00 and 10.30am.
- Wine: During the day we will Visit 4 - 5 of the smaller Boutique Hunter Valley Cellar Doors and Vineyards, sampling different wines at each.
- There are over 80 cellar doors and 150 vineyards in the Hunter Valley area and we choose those we visit from a selection of about 20 of these. The cellar doors and vineyards we visit, on any one day, will vary depending on opening hours and particular requests.
- Lunch is not included in our price as many visitors are either eating out in the evening or want to have a more substantial lunch and snack in the evening. Cost for lunch ranges from $12 - $25
- We will have a dedicated cheese tasting at The Smelly Cheese Shop – wonderful local Hunter Valley soft cheese
- Chocolate tasting cannot be left out – we taste at Hunter Valley Chocolate shop either at Petersons or at their manufacturing facility in Lovedale.
- There are also opportunities to taste many of the local olive oil products along the way.
Return to your accommodation between 4.30 and 5.00 pm - in time for a nap before dinner.
As we specialise in small group wine tours we only use 12/13 seater air conditioned mini buses – just enough people to get to know one another during the day.